It is our mission to educate and empower Property Owners and Managers of rental housing. We will go the extra mile to help you, but before we do, we need to know that you fully understand and abide by our Code of Ethics.
- Members shall abide by the By-Laws and Policies of the Association.
- Members shall aim to provide stable rental housing in which due regard has been given to the quiet enjoyment for of all their tenants.
- Members shall be guided by the concept of mutual respect between landlord and tenant and act in a manner that merits respect when dealing with any complaints, concerns or issues brought to their attention.
- Members shall consider the effect of their actions when dealing with tenants or vendors knowing that our actions or inactions are scrutinized by the public and can sway opinions of our industry.
- Members shall treat fellow members with respect and promote and encourage everyone to speak and share thoughts and ideas openly.
- Members shall adhere to and be aware of municipal and building codes and state and federal legislation pertaining to residential rental buildings and tenancies.
- Members shall support our goal of educating our members to be good stewards of our community and providing support and guidance to one another.